Pakistan Army announced PMA long course online registration. The course will include 17 graded officers as joining on the rank of 2nd Lieutenant. This course is offered twice a year. PMA long course consists of six terms. Latest course is PMA long course 149, and so on.
Read the complete article for PMA long course details of joining and PMA test preparation guidelines here. To join the Pakistan Army through the PMA Long Course, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements.
Age: See below table for age eligibility conditions.
Gender: Only male candidates may apply in PMA LC.
Marital Status: Unmarried (service members who have served in the military for over twenty years are eligible)
Nationality: (On final selection, candidates with dual nationality will be required to surrender all other nationalities except Pakistan)
Physical Standards: The minimum height should be 5′ – 4′′ (162.5 cm).Body mass index weight (check normal BMI values)
Education: Minimum of 60% in FA/FSc and equivalent.The PMA Course is only open to candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hons), and BBA/BPA, with a minimum of 50% marks in FA/FSc.
- Intermediate or Equivalent with 17-22 year age
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PIV / PAF Personnel with 17-23 years age
- Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA) with 17-24 Years age
- Serving Army Soldiers with 17-25 years age
Join Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
if you want to join PMA long course and match eligibility criteria for selection in the Pak Army, there are thirteen selection stations listed below.
- Panu Aqil
- Registration and preliminary selection at AS& RC.
- Written (Academic)/intelligence test consisting of multiple-choice questions from English, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge (G.K.).
- After passing the academic and intelligence tests, candidates will undergo a medical exam, physical tests, and interviews at the AS & RC.
- During physical testing, the following criteria will be observed, 1.6 km running in 8 1/2 minutes, 15 push-ups in 02 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 02 minutes, and three chin-ups in 02 minutes.
- ISSB tests and interviews.
- ISSB recommended candidates are examined by their nearest CMH.
- Final selection by GHQ based on overall performance.
- The training period at PMA is two years.